Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How to setup STG-II?

Hi Babar

The Icons on the desktop link to some scripts found in /usr/emc_kde which in
turn execute the various run files. You can get round this in one of three
ways...

1) Edit the scripts in /usr/emc_kde to call your own run file.

2) Create your own desktop icon - Hint. Right click anywhere on the desktop,
and select the "Create New..." and "Link to Application".

3) Run your startup script from a console session - Click on the TV looking
icon on the bottom toolbar and enter the following three lines..

su -
cd /usr/local/emc
./babar.run

Regards, Paul.

P.S. Once BDI-2.16 has been tested, I'll send a copy to Henkka so that he can
post it on yty.net/cnc