Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How to setup STG-II?

Hi List,
Let me first Clarify that I am using downloaded
bdiemc209-01.img
1)	No No No  Tim you  wrongly understood, my sentence
was “ Les and Tim strongly recommended me to join nist
‘ List I did so and felt sorry for doing this so
late.”
2)	Ray, I proceeded on as you instructed. I copied and
renamed all of my 4 configuration files as follows:
babarstg.run
babarstg.ini
babarstg.var
babarstg.nml

but I could not find the 5th generic.tbl in all of my
harddrive. Therefore
there isn’t any file with name babarstg.tbl file
present.

Then I edited the files according to your
instructions. Now after doing that all
When I click the babarstg.run icon, the emc.gif image
pops up for a while and disappears after it. Nothing
more happens! I mean the tkemc never launches!
I think we’ll need you to fly here J

3)copy pasted the Les’s ini text to a file
generic.ini. Now when we click the emc_generic  icon
then we see nothing but the same ol emc.gif image for
a while which disappears after it. Nothing more
happens! I mean the tkemc never launches! Les, please
send me  your schematics for wiring up the switches to
an STG schematics for wiring up the switches to an STG
card at my email :riet91-at-yahoo.com

4) Paul, from where can I download the BDI 2.14
because on ftp//yty.net there is bdiemc 2.12- 01.

Thanks and regards

Babar