Re: Index pulse problem

Hi Mel

I committed the changes to SF last weekend - The missing lines have been
added to both stg2.c and newstg.c so hopefully all the STG II drivers will
now work. http://sourceforge.net/projects/emc will get you to the main page.

The newstgmod is not in the BDI-2.12 release, but is has been included in
2.14. If/when you compile from the CVS sources, newstgmod will appear in
emc/plat/realtime/lib along with a whole bunch of other files.

Regards, Paul.