emcsh/iosh/TCL

Hi EMC!
I want to put a machine into a show-display-box and make it run a
cnc-program each time a spectator presses a button.
I connected the button to the parallel-port. I can detect that in a
TCL-script unsin iosh. I can also send emc_open and emc_run in a tcl-script
using emcsh. The problem is: how can i use ALL (inb AND emc_run AND
emc_open) in ONE tcl-script??
Or, what can i do to make a variable , say "$keypressed" of my child-window
(that runs iosh) known to the parent window (that runs emcsh)? Is that
possible? Can i run the iosh child-process (exec /../../iosh) without a
window opening?
Till