INDEX variables

Hey there.

 I use EMC with a servo-to-go card. In the INI there is
a section for specifying which pin certain signals get
written to or read from. In the emc.ini snippet below there
appear to be 3 sections ("digital in", "digital out", and
"analog out"). What STG port do these sections map to
(Port A, B, C, D, or none of the above)?

Quick example:
 *IF* "digital out" goes to Port C, and my servo-to-go
 base address is 0x200 then:

 The effective address of port C becomes 0x200 + 0x404 = 0x604

 So SPINDLE_FOWARD_INDEX occupies bit 1 of the byte
 at 0x604

 Which I would then read as voltage at the real world pin 13
 of connector P1

 ..... does this sound right?

Im really having trouble relating these ambiguous "INDEX" INI
variables to physical pins. Can anyone help?

-Jason

emc.ini snippet: ----

[EMCIO]

; digital in bits