Can.t find output for mist on stg board

List,
   Thanks for your advice to this point. We programmed in the mist command
as to operate the air solenoid to raze and lower the "z" axis. When we watch
the screen we can see the flipping of the the mist on and mist off. But when
we probe for an output on the stg board. We can't find anything. We are
assuming there would be a voltage output. Where do we look and for what? Are
there any steps we need to do to activate this output.
                                          Thanks, Joe