Re: All Axes missing with motion code?

Tim, Dean,
Thanks for the quick replies.  I tried both methods and
it IS the following line which is truly bad:

>G03 X-0.1521 Y-0.4102 I0.3662 J0.2394
>BAD=> G01 Z0.1
REALLY BAD=> G90 G00 G49
>X0 Y0 Z0.1
>M2

I replaced it with:
G90 G00 X0 Y0 Z0.1 G49

and it is happy now.

Are there any plans to improve program verification?
I would suggest:

If error is found, show line number and full text of
offending line in Message Box.

If specific word is wrong, say "M454 ", then isolate it in the error output
too.

There is uncertainty about loading/verifying programs through the GUI.
Usually I load it once, press verify and ignore results, then press verify
again.

Art