Re: anyone using 4th axis ?

Jon

The refresh on tkemc is set to 0.2 in the default .ini.  I run it at 0.1 on
my setup and it seems to work fine.  It is labeled cycle_time under the
display section.  I got it messed up once because there are two cycle_times
near each other.

I haven't run a 4th. The RS274NGC paper says that the interpreter and
motion planner will accept commands for a 4th. as B words -- but it doesn't
work for me.

Tkemc only computes position display for three axis.  I did the same
playing with xemc and yemc and tkemc that you've tried there.  I can fix
tkemc for a fourth display whenever you need it.  The size of position
display letters just needs to be a little bit smaller, or the screen area a
little bigger and add the computation and emc_update stuff within tkemc.

We'll have to get Fred to explain what we need to do for the interpreter
and motion planner.

Ray