Re: cookbook

Ray Henry wrote:

> You may be as sick of my cookbook analogy as I am but after reading Ian's

<snip>

What are you up to now, Ray ?  A new way of doing things ? :)

All I did find that was new in this email, is the following line:

> The recent cad_cam... thread on home switches is a case in point.

Else it is the same one you sent on Friday 24th. !

Maybe this new style would work out ? :)  ( I have many I could resend :)

Well,  I do agree with some of your views, and I like the part about the four
wheeler, - why not a wheelchair, with ready installed Linux box, GPS, coffee
machine, - robot hands for typing, and - what ever. ( Just be careful when
you shall tune the servos, especial if you try to have a cup of coffee at the
same time. Better install a switch that will dial 911- just in case. :)

And sure - don't let the technical stuff become a writers block. :)

Sorry,  - I don't mean to make fun of you, or you views,  - I did spend some
time to find out: Was this an old email that had taken a nap someplace on a
server, or was it new.  And I got a bit confused, - why send it again ?  Have
we misunderstood what you wrote the first time ?

//ARNE