Re: CAD/CAM

Arne

Wow! You put a lot of work into your acad machine.  When you take it up
again you better store your progress on a backup machine?  I've done the
same thing and lost a lot of work.  Backup files are okay but there is
nothing like seeing the stuff going on two different machines at the same
time.

The vogel graphics stuff sounds interesting.  If someone could do the work
to get it to run under Linux.  I might be able to write a RS274NGC
interface that feeds it.  Then we'd have 3d backplotting.  If it works with
Linux, we'd also have a good start to your basic cad stuff.

Are there links where I can learn more.  Or do you want to work up a
summary of of it's capabilities and the Linux problems first?