editor copy/cut/paste

Some time ago I wrote that there was a little problem with cutting and
pasting using the TclTk genedit editor while emc was running.  I believe
that if you paste in the following code in place of these three processes
as written in emc/src/emctask/genedit.tcl they will fix the problem.

proc geneditCutIt {w} {
    global selecttext
    set selecttext [selection get STRING]
    $w delete "insert - [string length $selecttext] chars" insert
}

proc geneditCopyIt {w} {
    global selecttext
    set selecttext [selection get STRING]
}

proc geneditPasteIt {w} {
    global selecttext
    $w insert insert $selecttext
}

You will not be able to recover text that has been deleted with the
keyboard <delete> key but it will let you edit while the machine cuts.
Just drag the mouse to mark text and then do what you need with the menu
buttons or  accelerator keys <control> x,c,v.

I should have a slightly more advanced editor ready soon.  I have line
numbering and renumbering working.  File wide find and find and replace
work also but I'm having trouble with finding one and then deciding whether
to replace or skip.

I should have it ready for initial testing later this week.