Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: EMC Kit

Hi Gang,

Will Shackleford wrote:
> The only thing that might prevent tampering
> would be to lock the PC with the EMC controller on it in a box and force "ray"
> to use a user interface connected remotely to the EMC controller.

It must be something to do with the name - I had two 'Rays' work for me
and I couldn't trust either if them not to fiddle with anything they
could get their hands on! One was a positive Jonah but, fortunately,
retirement has left the problem of controlling him to my successor!

Best wishes

Ian

--

Ian W. Wright LBHI
Sheffield Branch Chairman of the British Horological Institute.

'Music is the filling of regular time intervals with harmonious
oscillations.'