RE: RTLinux Pacth installation

That looks like the normal error I have seen on all successful
installations. A member of the mailing list dug into it and claims it is
caused by the patch attempting to apply a chunk that deals with a SMP timing
issue that is already fixed in the kernel. If you get the zImage file you
compiled OK.

Tim
[Denver, CO]