Thanks!

Hello!

I'd like to thank Frederick Proctor for coming to the April meeting of the
Chesepeake Area Metalworking Society (CAMS) and giving a presentation on
NIST's work in the area of open-architecture machine tool controls. I found
it very interesting.

I am writing to ask to be put on the mailing list for discussion of the EMC
initiative, and to ask for pointers to any other sources of information
concerning it that may exist out on the Net. After doing a cursory search on
the NIST site for "EMC", I didn't turn up all that much.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention to my request.

--dan fox