Re: Stg/Emc Jogging problem

Kurtis & Dean,

> Hi Marc,  I tried your script but the problem still exists.
> If I press
> several keys simultaneously and the release I am still left with one
> axis running.
>
> BTW tcl/tk is not compiled, it's interpreted.
Afaik it is compiled to bytecode nowadays (on the fly) before the script
is run.

Okay, I'm sorry, that thing was a miss, :-( But I'm still sure, there is
something wrong with the script itself (or the way tcl handles the keys
in this special case) and not with the keyboard, and that it can be
done.

Markus