Re: Stewart platform kinematics (genhexkins)

Till,

Thank you for your comments, and for the offer of your transformations.
I might ask you for them later. For now I am just thinking, not building.

Are there any more pictures or papers describing your Primodell
machines? I'm interested in building a small hobby machine. The
Primodell designs are interesting.

Thanks,
Andy Anderson