RE: Ini file

A 133 is pretty anemic for running steppers with EMC. To get a smooth
output you need to use freqmod.o Unfortunately you need at least a 350
or better to get the task set fast enough to get good rapid speeds. With
a 133 you will be much better off running steppermod.o and accept that
you will have premature stalling as the ragged pulse train causes the
motors to instantaniously accelerate at some point.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but don't expect top performance on
that slow a box.

Tim
[Denver ,CO]