  From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of bswim
  Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 10:49 PM
  To: Multiple recipients of list
  Subject: Restarting

  Haven't finished building my machine yet but I did make it throught the
BDI.
  I didn't see how to do a restart. I know it's loosely based on the Fanc
control and on those you go into edit and arrow down to the line you want to
start on, switch to memory and go.
  Basically what I'm getting at is how do you restart EMC?

  Thanks,
  Brett Swim