Usefullnes of the EMC List

WHat I have found that makes the EMC list useful is when someone askes a
question on just about any related topic. Recently there has been the
implication that the list isn't very valuable - but it seems to me that we
get out what we put in. If the subscribers don't ask questions or give there
2 cents worth fromtheir wn experience there won't be anything of value here.
Make the list valuable - share yur experience - you may have more than the
next guy and save him some of the grief that you went through.

Pete Cook