RE: unsubscribe emc

Isn't this list pretty young?  I know that I look with baited breath each
day for new posts involving emc.  I didn't even so much as see a blurb about
2.12 being released.  I think most of what's happening with emc is being
discussed on the other list (cad_cam etc).  As long as this list is around,
I'll be along with it.

I'm into cnc more than I'm into what I do for a living, and more than when I
got into what I do for a living.  And I was obsessed with that.   EMC needs
a bigger following before this list becomes viable.

I do have a question.  Is there going to be someone representing emc at the
pacific coast machine tool expo?  If not, I might be interested, but I don't
even have a machine running on it yet.  I will before june, though.

Scot

~
~
~Is anyone else getting tired of seeing unsubscribe messages directed to
~this
~email address?
~
~Here is hopefully a public service message to any who might one day
~wish to unsubscribe.
~
~From:
~http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/emc/emc.html
~
~                      Mailing List: emc-at-nist.gov
~                      You do not need to be a subscriber to send mail to
~this list, although you
~                      do need to subscribe to receive mail from this
~list. To subscribe, send mail
~                      to listproc-at-nist.gov with the following in the
~body of the message:
~
~                      subscribe emc
~
~                      To unsubscribe, send mail to listproc-at-nist.gov
~with the following in
~                      the body of the message:
~
~                      unsubscribe emc
~
~TAKE SPECIAL NOTE!
~The address to subscribe and unsubscribe is different than the list
~address!
~
~listproc-at-nist.gov is not emc-at-nist.gov
~
~
~Thanks and apologies go out to all who this does not concern.
~
~
~James Nelson wrote:
~