RE: EMC/STG II homing problem

Les,
Where you successful in recompiling emc with the newstgmod.o installed?  I'm
not sure which script to use to recompile the BDI212.  Using the BDI209 I
had to ' make clean all PLAT=rtlinux_3_0 ' and ' make clean all
PLAT=linux_2_2_18 '  in the /rcslib/src directory first, and then the same
in the /emc/src directory.  Do you know of a simplier way?

Kurtis