Re: EMC/STG II homing problem

Hello EMC folks,

I while (~few months) back I replied to somebody about the same problem.
Has anyone checked my comments, I was about a return value not being
checked in emcmot.c, I think it was tpAbort in one of the homing phases.

I am sorry than I can not provide more info, but I will not have access
to my computers for I will stay half a year at the university of Toulon,
France.

Regards
Max

--
Maximilian HEISE
max.heise-at-gmx.net, heise-at-univ-tln.fr (02.2002->08.2002)