BDI212-01

I haven't been able to burn a BDI212-01 cd.  I tried with two different
downloads of the iso image from http://www.yty.net/cnc/bdi.html.  With each
download I used Easy CD Creator ver 4.04_D11 set to track at once and then
set to disk at once.  I have the cd properties set to ISO9660, preserve
normal filing order, and mode 1: cdrom.  The process will burn the cd and
return okay, but the cd is not bootable or even readable.  Is the problem
with the length or style of the file name? Maybe I'll try BDI212.iso.  I
have been successful in the past by simply changing the img extension of 209
and 211 to iso and then double-clicking, but I never documented the rest of
the process or the defaulted settings, etc.  Anyone been successful?

Kurtis