Re: EMC/STG II homing problem

   Hi Les:
  I have been reading your e-mail and I sympathize with
the problem of homing. I do not know if  this can help you
or not. Install your scope at the inputs 47, 39 ,31 and try to
close or open the home limit switches at that time observe
if the states of the inputs change ;if they do, then maybe you
have to check the software.Just an idea.
Good luck.
George Tecos