RE: Stepper controllers

Hope a little self promotion is not forbidden on this list?

I have some of the close-out Gecko G201 drivers that I am selling.
Details at:
http://www.timgoldstein.com/cnc/g201special.asp

They would spin your motors just fine.

I seriously doubt that the motors you have are in the 1000+ in/oz range.
It would take a pretty current triple stack NEMA 34 to make that spec
and it would definitely not be labeled 120 in/oz.

Tim
[Denver, CO]