Re: embedded emc and GPL

Okay - Where is the problem - the code that NIST was involved is not
copyrightable because of American tax dollars at work (play? ) in the
development of the program. Does the GPL prohibit public domain? The source
code is available and well as the programs - for free - which would seem to
meet the spirit and intent of the GPL. Or is there some pressing legal hooha
that someone is trying to exploit to the harm of all others involved?

WHat's the problem???

Pete