Re: Logo for EMC ??

On Thursday 28 February 2002 03:53 pm, Paul wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I have received a 3D Tux image for use with the BDI-TNG. At the suggestion
> of Ray, I've attached the file for comments.
>
> Any suggestions for a name ?
>
> Regards, Paul.

I think the logo should be a "chuck eye view" looking down at a vertical
mill that is carving out a 3-d statue of a penguin or maybe a side view.

Just show the mill bit (midstream along it's path) and the top torso
completed, the rest is the unworked "block" of material with the
emc initials somewhere on it.

Hmmm. Maybe this would a good demo CNC file to include with
emc.   Sounds like a job for emcprobe!