Re: Logo for EMC ??

Fix the feet they look swollen! It's supposed to be a penguin not a polar bear.

And maybe the letters shouldn't be right on the bird but it should be wearing
a Tee-shirt of sorts with the letters on it?

If it were me I'd  drop the letters and give TuX a gear for a crown.
Gear head get it?

Boy I have an awful lot of opinions at the moment, someone run out and get
me a 6 pack of beer, or something.