Re: BDI 2.11 Install problem, help please.

Mike,

It was not my intention to blame or defend anything. I am neither pro or
contra any os.
Only using cvs for windows and retreiving the emc source files screw things
up. All files show different sizes than on the linux cvs and won't work and
won't compile.
Somebody who uses the BDI is usually not an expert, what's wrong with that?

The warning is for someone using a different M$ box for downloads than his
linux machine. You might run into trouble you didn't anticipate. And maybe
not understand.

It's not interesting to know who's fault it is

Mike Partain wrote:

> To blame Windows for that shows emotion.

The cold fact is not an emotion.

> I don't want to start an OS war either - but I do take Windows bashing
> personally

It's not worth the trouble

Cheers Chris