Re: backlash compensation (never mind)

 a quick look at the source code, well..., did not understand the code
but the comments made it clear enough. ( I guess).

 the backlash compesation speed is somehow computed according to the
acceleration parameters given in the ini file, just reduced the
acceleration values and got it working to a satisfactory level, right
now, however, the mill is suffering open hart surgery, to reduce the
backlash (25/1000") and eliminate a funny noise the X axis makes.