Re: Modules still not found....

Patrick,

I belive it is a requirement you login or become root in order to work
with EMC.

now, getting back at the modules issue. I found the rtl modules located
in /lib/modules/2*/misc being a symbolic link (pointers) to
/usr/rtlinux-3.0/modules, check if this is true for your particular
distro....type

ls -l /lib/modules/2.2.18-rtl3.0/misc/rtl*

you will see some thing like......

lrwxrwxrwx <some other info> rtl.o -> /usr/rtlinux-3.0/modules/rtl.o

(for your particular situation what comes after the first "l" and the
"rtl.o" is meanigless), next check if the source file really exists...

ls -l /usr/rtlinux-3.0/modules/rtl.o

then you need to see something like.....

-r-xr-xr-x <blah blah blah> rtl.o

regards,
esv.