RE: embedded emc

Okay,

There's too much to ask about the things that you wrote.  I think that you
just opened a billion doors for a billion questions.  Most likely because
I'm really new to linux and emc...3 months, and only about 10 hours of hack
time.

I'll narrow down things to one question about what you wrote.

What's the timeframe on the embedded system? Beta or 1.0, either.

Give me open source, or give me open sores!