Re: Freqmod problems

Erie

Hey I wonder if the following error problem with freqmod is related to
the notion that we have explored before that if you run at the max,
during accel you pile a few pulses into the following error buffer that
can't get put back into motion.  You might try setting

[TRAJ]
MAX_VELOCITY =          1.67

a little larger than

[AXIS_0]