Re: Freqmod problems

Erie:

What type of machine are you using?  i.e. size steppers and drivers. I'll bet
someone on the list has an *.ini file they'd be willing to send you as a
starting point.

I have freqmod working with 760 oz-in motors, Camtronic drivers half
stepping, 2:1 reduction timing belts on a bridgeport kneemill size machine.
Does this come close? It isn't optimum but may be a starting point. :-)

Hugh Currin
Klamath Falls, OR