RE: regarding future plans for EMC

Fred asked:
- Just thought I'd ask, anyone else on this list into hobbying with
  FPGAs, CPLDs, DSPs, that sort of thing?
I have c2406 which is the non-external memory version of the 24xx dsp.  I
didn't see much reason to add all that complexity when there is enough
memory in the 2406.  I haven't designed a board, I have never done surface
mount before.  I also haven't settled on a feature set for the controller,
because it would be expensive to have them made and I have lots of potential
applications.

- Are you still reading this?
I went to the executive summary at the end and so I missed the good stuf at
the beginning

Regards,
Eric