-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Februar 2002 05:07
An: Multiple recipients of list

May be used (i) in materials for PERSONAL, INTERNAL, COMPANY and TEST or
SAMPLE use, including COMPS (i.e., rough or draft layouts for client review)
and for BROWSING, (ii) in ADVERTISING and PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (iii) in
any ONLINE or other ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM and in BROADCASTS, and
(iv) in any PRODUCT except printed books, music CDs, albums or cassette
tapes, software packaging, or any for-sale product produced in quantities
larger than 100,000 units.