Re: BDI TNG

Hi Dean

Steppermod will only compile for rtlinux kernels, whilst freqmod will compile
for both rtlinux and rtai. A lot of the headers in the emcstepmot.c need to
be conditionally included along with the rtlinux specific calls. Have a look
at emcfreqmot.c to get an idea of what needs to be done.

easier said than done. Just spent the afternoon messing around with the
anaconda scripts and found everything has changed. So that's all my old notes
out of the window (X as opposed to M$). At least the scripts used to build
the various RPMs are still useable.

Regards, Paul.