Re: Slackware packages

Brian -

THANKS - I installed the emc.tgz and got the info in a previous post so I am
downloading the rt files as I write. It will take me somewhere less than a
hour to download and then I have to be out of town for a couple days so I
probably won't be able to do anything until next weekend. I appreciate teh
effort you have put into doing this and then putting it where someone can
get at it.

Pete Cook