Re: Another question -

Brian -

I installed the package and got the following -

/usr/local/nist/emc
Current platform is linux_2_2_19
Current real-time platform is rtlinux_3_1
inivar = plat/linux_2_2_19/bin/inivar
INIFILE = rtsim.ini
RS274NGC_PARAMFILE = sim.var
starting emc...
Removing module simmod
Removing kernel module rtl_sched and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod
Removing kernel module rtl_time and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod rtl_sched
Removing kernel module mbuff and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod
Removing kernel module rtl and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod simmod rtl_sched simmod rtl_sched rtl_time
/sbin/insmod -f /lib/modules/2.2.19-rtl/misc/rtl_posixio.o
/sbin/insmod -f /lib/modules/2.2.19-rtl/misc/rtl_fifo.o
starting EMC MOTION PROGRAM -- simmod.o...can't install it
Removing module simmod
rtsim.ini was not changed.
sim.var was not changed.
Removing kernel module rtl_fifo
Removing kernel module rtl_posixio
Removing kernel module rtl_sched and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod
Removing kernel module rtl_time and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod rtl_sched
Removing kernel module mbuff and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod
Removing kernel module rtl and anything that depends on it.
Including simmod simmod rtl_sched simmod rtl_sched rtl_time

Any suggestions as to how to make sure rtlinux is really working - I khow it
is the kernel iI compiled and am running.