Slackware packages

currently at
ftp://165.121.26.18/

packages for Slackware-8.x
emc.tgz                 NIST Enhanced Machine Controler (pre-built)
rt-kernel.tgz         Realtime Linux kernel (Linux-2.2.19 ,RTLinux-3.1)
rt-modules.tgz     kernel modules for Linux-2.2.19-rtl

built and tested on an (upgraded) ZipSlack-8.0 install

install with pkgtool or installpkg and you are ready to run EMC

note1 (for full Slackware installations only)
the rt-kernel package will replace your original kernel
so make a backup of the old kernel first ,add it into /etc/ lilo.conf
install the rt-kernel and rt-modules packages
then re-run lilo to lock in the change

note2 my ISP has me on a dynamic IP address so the URL for
this site will change from time to time when I upgrade or
reboot this system
if you can't find it next time just drop me an email
and I'll point you to the new location

Brian