Re: BDI TNG

Matt

Right.  You will still be able to run steppers with freqmod.  The loss here
is a bit of speed.  Freqmod can't spit out pulses nearly as fast as
steppermod can.

Some people have set up systems using steppermod to drive Gecko 320s or
340's.  These step and direction servo amps work well with steppermod because
they ignore the ragged pulse train by dumping pulses into a buffer while
stepping the motor.

Ray