Re: BDI TNG

Paul,

If you had to leave steppermod behind, would freqmod still be there? If
rtai is less bug prone, I would favor that.  The licensing of rtai also
seems to be nicer than rtl.
On the computer speed, could you include a windows manager like icewm
that doesn't eat up as many recources as the stock kde wm  (I was using
icewm for a while and it seemed a bit faster).    How about the gui-less
'curses' interface.  Would that help with speed on an older machine?

Thanks,
Dan