Re: Another question -

Brian -
Thanks for the file - Downloaded it this afternoon (saturday) and am getting
ready to check it out - One question - What directory do I want to install
to.

Also - what parts of slackware is this expecting to have installed? (I have
it all - friend has a cable modem and he got the iso images for me.)

Pete