Re: EMC documents on SourceForge

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 09:58:05PM -0500, Ray wrote:

> John
>
> Good to hear that others are using Lyx with some success.  I have been
> looking at some of the add-ins that allow the use of several image formats
> but we should try to standardize this as well.

I tend now to just include eps

'convert' from the imagemagic distribution seem to do a great
job of converting foreign formats.

and xfig writes out eps happily, which is what I tend to use for
drawing.

resizing for the doc works adequately then.

and when including files, detab them first or they look funny.

john