EMC documents on SourceForge

List

We will be migrating the handbook to SourceForge and making a repository of
the files.

At this time, we think that the base files for it will be written and edited
using Lyx with the DocBook format.

Lyx is included in most linux distributions.  I've asked Paul to look into
putting it into the BDI along with a screen grab program.  So that anyone
using that distro will have the tools needed to write documentation.

For those using MS-Windows there is a Lyx distribution available.  Read all
about it at

http://www.fh-hannover.de/mbau/tim/hentschel/lyx/index.htm#Files

Comments?