Re: danger of unknown position after power down

Sorry about the delay but I get this mail at work and at home and at home I
am often in a more relaxed mode and more thoughts (sometimes useful) sem to
come here...

There is another problem that is related - What if the stepper motor skips
some steps - you don't know about that either.If accurate position is
necesary then you must add encoders to verify thast you really moved - In
some ways steppers are only a little better than a simulation. (snobbish
remark by dude with 3 axis servopak setting under the bench..)

Pete