Re: ZipEMC-02 update

Hi Paul

> Any reason for not using rtlinux-3.0 here ?

not realy ,but I already had rtlinux-3.1 moved into /usr/src so I figured I'd
give it a shot just to see how far it would go

also I havent done a 'from-scratch' EMC build like this in quite a while and
wanted to get some notes out there on the problems I run into ,details on the
little stuff that gets taken for granted after youve been into it awhile

I knew from the start that the combinations of kernel and realtime patches
that I was using were mostly untested ,undocumented and that I was setting
myself up to fail a few times before I found one that would work

I was just glad to get at least the sim.run working that nite :-)

Brian