Re: Trying to build new module

Hi Keith

You are a little unclear as to where you are getting the error message.
As long as you don't use a -DSTEPPER_MOTORS in your compiler flags, you
shouldn't need to define the PARPORT_ADDRESS.
STEPPER_MOTORS needs to be explicitly defined, so the is no need to go
hunting for places to undefine it.
If this is a runtime error,  the complete message would be a great help in
suggesting where the problem lies.

Regards, Paul.