Re: Re: Learning BDI Emc - Outputs

Ian

I've no doubt but that intuitive logic is on your side.  It would be possible
however to center the switch and apply a home offset that shifts the axis in
the opposite direction to that taken when the home sequence is initiated.
Then you have only to be certain that you home out the machine each time
before shutting it down.  Of course it would also be wise to look before you
press the home siwtch and to be ready to press abort.

Ray