Re: rtlinux.org gone

Hi Brian

I have EMC running using the current CVS sources. The kernel is 2.4.16
patched with rtai-24.1.7 from their CVS server. The hardware is nothing
fancy, just an 800Mhz Duron with 256M RAM, dual head display, with RH 7.2
installed.
The system is prone to the occasional crash - I suspect the screensaver
and/or XFree86 rather than EMC.

Getting it up and running has taken quite some time and has been something of
a learning curve for me.

Regards, Paul.